3. While using our Service, we may gather or ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact, identify and invoice you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, bank account number, and other information (“Personal Information”).
4. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
5. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
6. Finally, we collect Personal Information where we act as a data processor. We process Personal Information on behalf of our customers in the context of supporting the Service. Where a customer subscribes to our Service for their online store, system or platform, they are able to retrieve Personal Information from consumers and/or businesses from their account(s) at online Marketplaces or Platforms such as, but not limited to, Amazon or Bol.com. When an order has been placed at such a Marketplace or Platform, we collect and store the order data (including Personal Information) to collectively send it to the system or platform of our customers.
7. The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide you with technical support
- To deal with your inquiries and requests;
- To create and administer records about any online account that you register with us;
- To provide you with information and access to resources that you have requested from us;
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you), including to improve the navigation and content of our sites;
- For website and system administration and security;
- For general business purposes, including to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs), to help us improve the content and functionality of our Service, to better understand our users, to protect against wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, and to generally manage our business;
- To process transactions and to provide Services to our customers and end-users;
- For recruitment purposes, where you apply for a job with us;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site features;
- To improve advertising campaigns, primarily in an effort to prevent targeting of impressions via third-party channels when they are not relevant;
- To send e-mails. The e-mail addresses you provide for invoicing or support questions will be used to send information regarding payments, invoicing or answers to your questions as well as proactively for important updates of our Service. When it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we will send occasional marketing e-mails about our Service, which you can unsubscribe from at any time using the link provided in the message.
9. We employ third party companies and individuals (“Third Parties”) to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We will only share your information with third parties in certain circumstances:
- In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, your Personal Information may be sold, disposed of, transferred, or otherwise disclosed as part of that transaction;
- We may also disclose information about you to third parties where we believe it necessary or appropriate under law, for example: (1) to protect or defend our rights, interests, or property or that of third parties; (2) to comply with legal process, judicial orders, or subpoenas; (3) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including for national security and law enforcement purposes; (4) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services or to enforce our Terms of Service; (5) to protect the vital interests of our users, customers, and other third parties;
- We may use and share aggregated non-personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, and analytical purposes. We do not sell or trade your Personal Information to third parties.
10. We may use your Personal Information to contact you via newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Security measures and protection
11. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. However, we at Buckles undertake security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password and login details. If you know or suspect that your password is known to others, please change it as soon as possible via our password change interface.
12. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your Personal Information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. For more information about the measures taken, please review our Data security policy.
International data transfer
Third Party Links
15. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children or Child”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
16. We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Services, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in the policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us at the details above, and we will delete your personal information on request. Backups of the data will be destroyed after 30 days.
We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.