3. While using our Service, we may gather or ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact, identify and invoice you as our customer. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, email address, name, phone number, bank account number, and other information (“Personal Information”).
4. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
5. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
6. Finally, we collect Personal Information where we act as a data processor. We process Personal Information on behalf of our customers in the context of supporting the Service. When you subscribe to our Service, our integrations are able to retrieve Personal Information from your consumers and/or businesses from their account(s) at online Marketplaces or Platforms. When an order has been placed at such a Marketplace or Platform, we collect and store the order data (including Personal Information). Any Personal Information of your customers is handled and anonymized according to our Data Security and Anonymization protocols.
7. The personal information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To provide you with technical support, communication about the Service and deal with inquiries and requests;
- To create and administer records about any online account that you register with us;
- To improve our website, including to improve the navigation and content of our sites;
- For general business purposes, including to improve customer service;
- To provide Services to our customers and end-users;
- For recruitment purposes, when you apply for a job with us;
- To administer a promotion, survey, or other site features;
- To improve advertising campaigns, primarily in an effort to prevent targeting of impressions via third-party channels when they are not relevant;
9. We employ third party companies and individuals (“Third Parties”) to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We will only share your information with third parties in certain circumstances:
- In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, your Personal Information may be sold, disposed of, transferred, or otherwise disclosed as part of that transaction;
- We may also disclose information about you to third parties where we believe it necessary or appropriate under law, for example: (1) to protect or defend our rights, interests, or property or that of third parties; (2) to comply with legal process, judicial orders, or subpoenas; (3) to respond to requests from public or government authorities, including for national security and law enforcement purposes; (4) to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services or to enforce our Terms of Service; (5) to protect the vital interests of our users, customers, and other third parties;
- We may use and share aggregated non-personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, and analytical purposes. We do not sell or trade your Personal Information to third parties.
10. We may use your Personal Information to contact you via newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Security measures and protection
11. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. However, we undertake security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password and login details. If you know or suspect that your password is known to others, please change it as soon as possible via our password reset interface.
12. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your Personal Information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. For more information about the measures taken, please review our Data security policy.
International data transfer
Third Party Links
15. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children or Child”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a Child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
16. We may retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the Services, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in the policy. You can ask to close your account by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will delete your personal information on request. Backups of the data will be destroyed after 30 days.
We may, however, retain personal information for an additional period as is permitted or required under applicable laws, for legal, tax, or regulatory reasons, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.